Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) to accountants and financial professionals in business.
ICMA® (Institute of Certified Management Accountants) is the certification affiliate of IMA. ICMA is responsible for developing, administering, and grading the CMA exam; establishing the policies and procedures for the CMA program; and for ensuring the program’s overall integrity. The ICMA Board of Regents is responsible for setting the policies, and the ICMA staff is responsible for operations.
In the video above, IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) President and CEO Jeff Thomson, CMA describes IMA’s vision as the premier resource for developing, certifying, connecting, and supporting the world’s best accountants and financial professionals in business. Jeff addresses IMA’s solutions-oriented approach to ensure the organization’s vision is made reality for the global profession. Jeff also discusses IMA’s approach to enriching careers, organizations, and societies; the 40th anniversary of the CMA certification; and the year ahead, including competitive challenges and market opportunities!
Studying this course will allow you to demonstrate your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics which are in demand by organizations around the globe.
The CMA exam is organized into two parts, which can be taken in any order. Each exam part is four hours in length and includes 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essays.
Part One: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
Part Two: Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
Candidates must register to take at least one exam part within the first 12 months of entering the program and must complete both exam parts within three years.
Global Blended CMA Exam Review course materials
Global Blended CMA Exam Review Course materials incorporates the Gleim Premium CMA Review System. The total tuition cost for this course is USD$1500.00
It includes everything a busy CMA candidate needs to pass the CMA exam on the first try. The system integrates all of the available materials into an easy-to-use 3-step approach so candidates can diagnose weak areas, study from review materials written by professional educators, and apply knowledge through exam-emulating multiple-choice and essay questions.
The Global Blended CMA Review System includes
- Gleim Online – This online course is your main study tool in this guided, self-study review. Gleim Online includes your interactive study planner, exam-emulating quizzes, the Gleim digital book containing comprehensive outlines and examples, the Gleim Instruct supplemental video lectures, additional Essays, and Audiovisual Presentations. You will also have access to Global’s Lecturers who will offer advice and assistance while you are studying for the exam.
- Global Live Online Review Classes during the course of your studies
- Gleim CMA Mega Test Bank, Gleim Audio Lectures, and Gleim Exam Rehearsal – Want even more practice and review? The Gleim CMA Mega Test Bank combines Gleim Test Prep and Essay Bank to form the largest bank of multiple-choice and essay questions on the market. On the go? Use the Gleim Audio Lecture component of your review system, which encourages auditory learning and includes lectures of the most important concepts from the Gleim books. Finally, during your comprehensive final review, take the full-length Gleim Exam Rehearsal to identify any remaining weak areas. The Gleim CMA Mega Test Bank components and Exam Rehearsal emulate the Prometric testing environment and provide detailed answer explanations.
Global Blended Learning Systems(GBLS) are designed to prepare you to pass your exam under actual exam conditions. Part of this preparation includes independently working through our materials and the questions that they generate for you so that you develop an ability to problem solve on your own, just as you will have to do during the exam. Therefore, although we want to answer your questions, we also want to refrain from providing you with a level of support now that will inhibit your ability to function independently on exam day.
The Global steps to the in earning a CMA credential:
Step #1: Please ensure that you meet the CMA Exam requirements – Click here
Step #2: Download and Read the CMA Brochure – Click here to download
Step #3: Register for Global Blended Live CMA Review Course – Click here
Step #4: Apply for the CMA Exam – Click here for Exam Procedures and Registration
Step #5: Study Global Blended CMA Exam Review course materials, Sit Global CMA Mock Exams Series & Attend Global Live Online CMA Review Classes
Step #6: Sit the CMA Exam with confidence
Step #7: Enjoy your Exam Success
Step #8: Sit for the CMA Exam