Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA)
GLOBAL LIVE ONLINE CLASS FOR CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS (CFA)
Global Live Online Class for CFA enable you to attend our live classes from the comfort of your home or office. In these Live classes we will covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career, bridging academic theory, current industry practice, and ethical and professional standards to provide a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills.
Established in 1962, the CFA Qualification sets the standard for investment knowlege, standards and ethics. Passing the CFA exams can help your career advancement and highlights to clients, employers and colleagues alike that the Chartered Holder has mastered a broad range of investment topics and is committed to the highest ethical standards in the profession.
The Chartered Financial Analyst(CFA) is a globally recognized, graduate level curriculum that provides a strong foundation of real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills.
The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential has become the most respected and recognized investment designation in the world; enrolling in the CFA Program is your first step toward earning this qualification. It covers covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career, bridging academic theory, current industry practice, and ethical and professional standards to provide a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills.
The CFA Program is organized into three levels, each culminating in a six-hour exam. The program curriculum progresses in complexity as you move through the three levels:
- Level I: Focuses on a basic knowledge of the ten topic areas and simple analysis using investment tools
- Level II: Emphasizes application of investment tools and concepts with a focus on valuation of all types of assets
- Level III: Focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning.
All our CFA resources have been designed to build confidence in students as they progress through the complex CFA curriculum, from learning, to practising and revising.
ENROLL AND REGISTER FOR GLOBAL LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
You can study for the CFA Qualification on a Part-Time or Full-Time basis. All our class are live online therefore you can study from the comfort of your home or office.
Full-Time Class are held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. While Part-Time are from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm week days or Weekends.
The Tuition Cost for CFA Level 1 is US$500.00
Click on the link below to register for Global Live Online Class CFA. Level 1 for the December 2016 Examination.REGISTER NOW
ENROLL AND REGISTER FOR CFA EXAMS
1. Meet the entrance requirements:
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and Institue experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
- Be sure you understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Responsibility Statement.
- Be prepared to take the exams in English.
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center). Read the ID policy.
- Note: Residents of certain countries may be prohibited by law from participating. Read the OFAC Compliance Policy.
Note that CFA Program enrollment is not considered complete until all required information has been submitted (e.g., Professional Conduct Statement, education information, candidate’s electronic signature) and payment has been processed. You have 30 days to complete your enrollment/registration. If you do not receive a CFA Program Registration Confirmation by email within 5-7 days, please contact us.
‡It may take up to 12 hours after you receive your confirmation email before your account and access to online candidate resources reflects your candidacy.
*Candidates with a degree in progress: If you initially enroll/register as a final year undergraduate student with a degree in progress, you may not register for the Level II exam until you have earned your degree, or obtained professional work experience that meets the program’s entrance requirements. When your degree is awarded, update your account education information to certify that your degree has been received.