You’ll develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing and dividend policy decisions. The syllabus is designed to equip you with the skills that would be expected from a finance manager responsible for the finance function of a business.
What is FM about?
Financial Management provides you with the skills required to effectively manage the finance function of an organisation.
On successful completion of this exam, candidates should be able to:
- Discuss the role and purpose of the financial management function
- Assess and discuss the impact of the economic environment on financial management
- Discuss and apply working capital management techniques
- Carry out effective investment appraisal
- Identify and evaluate alternative sources of business finance
- Discuss and apply principles of business and asset valuations.
- Explain and apply risk management techniques in business.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 69 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes